Outpatient Clinic Physical Therapist
1. Functions as a cooperative, active member of the health care team.
2. Maintains confidentiality of all patient, hospital, and physician related information.
3. Assumes responsibility for continued professional growth and development, by participating
in continuing education programs, and other appropriate learning experiences.
4. Maintains safety and infection control standards: recognizes and reports inferior patient care
and/or safety hazards.
5. Evaluates patients per physician order and administers appropriate treatments and modalities.
6. Communicates with referring physician.
7. Maintains appropriate records.
8. Evaluates and reports on results to treatments.
9. Functions as active director as needed.
10. Assigns and supervises appropriate tasks to the physical therapy assistant/physical therapy
11. Participates in the development and implementation of programs and services.
12. Performs other related duties as designated.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
If you have any questions for MOS Therapy Staffing LLC or need additional information about our company. We’d love to hear from you!