FSBPT Board of Directors restructured the Coursework Tool (CWT) guidelines for interpretation in July 2014. The new structure of interpretation of CWT woulbe be effective from November 1 2014
- Removed the requirement for a minimum of number of General Education credits on the CWT
- The CWT remains the same CWT 5.
- Required Professional Credit remains the same
- Required Content remains the same
- Required total number of credit remains the same
- But there are states which still require 60 General Education Credits
The following jurisdictions will continue to require the minimum of 60 General Education credits after November 1, 2014.
- USA MAP
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
Foreign therapist who want to apply for a job, assistance in credentialing and understanding their qualification requirements please feel free to contact our Human Resources department: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online on www.mostherapystaffing.com